We are writing with very heavy hearts with some sad news. Yesterday, during our first B.R.I.D.G.E.S. event, the space next to ours caught fire. Luckily, we were at PAUL and able to call the fire department in time to save PAUL. However, the fire destroyed our neighbors space completely and caused significant damage to our space. We are sadly forced to close our doors until we can repair the damages. We are not sure how long this process will take, but we will keep you informed! We are so sorry for this inconvenience and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding in this tough time. 

Lots of Love & Hugs,

The PAUL Kollectiv
💜Vera, Jojo, Edegar & Zahra💜